• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
• Any other data you enter on our contact form in relation to health symptoms or other.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Voluntarily complete a customer contact form requesting more information from Jennifer about homeopathy in general, your personal health symptoms, or other questions / comments.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Contact you to answer any questions you might have.
• Confirm an appointment with Jennifer.
How do we store your data?
Your data is only maintained in electronic form on the original e-mail we receive from you through the on-line contact form, until you become a patient.
Once your query has been answered, your details will be maintained for up to one year in the event you subsequently send follow up questions or decide to become a patient of Jennifer.
If you become a patient, Jennifer will obtain additional data from you in hard copy at your first appointment and this data, along with any other notes taken during consultations, will be stored in a locked and secured location.
If you do not become a patient after one year, your original e-mail from the contact form with your personal data will be deleted.
Jennifer might occasionally send you and her other patients an e-mail or text message to advise you of changes to her normal clinic hours.
If you have agreed to receive such notices, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Jennifer from contacting you. Kindly advise Jennifer by e-mail, phone or text, or at your next appointment.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that Our Company complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Jennifer at: 086-359-4557
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in.
• Other – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We do not share this data with any third parties.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 086-359-4557